Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Advent 2015

No Show Guests


I invited 3 lovely women for coffee, tea, & breakfast today at 9:30. Actually I invited them about 3 weeks ago and we finally agreed on today,  SO I thought. One told me last night that she could not make it. I emailed the others as a reminder. But no one came.

Entertaining is always an opportunity to clean up and this was no exception. So after gathering boxwoods at Oatlands yesterday for our wreathmaking, I went into overdrive. Into the  Farmhouse attic for  the Advent wreath. Prepping for breakfast pizza with Brooklyn Bred, make soup for Bible Study, etc. 

So I am now sitting in a fairly clean house with good food and freshly brewed coffee. Just sitting and typing and it actually feels great. Need to work on CBS Revelation and Worcester Christmas stocking.


1 comment:

  1. That's a bummer but you got a picked up house out of it. The only way that happens at our place is if we are expecting company.

    ReplyDelete